Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco
A flawless resort set in the Tuscan countryside about an hour and half from Florence, Rosewood Castliglion del Bosco offers tons of activities for kids, including cooking, painting, and hiking. And the activities don’t stop with your mini-me’s — rest easy knowing they are in good hands while you enjoy a cooking class at La Canonica, or a Montalcino wine adventure. Each locally grown ingredient makes every single meal at Castiglion Del Bosco unforgettable. Make sure to stay over on a Sunday night for a traditional Tuscan family meal that you don’t want to miss — it’s hard to leave this place!
MORE ROSEWOOD — Fourth Night Free
Stay three nights and receive the fourth night complimentary
Valid for travel April 12, 2017 - November 18, 2017
AUTUMN SUITE & VILLA RETREAT — Save 40%
Save up to 40% on Best Available Rates when you book a Suite or a Villa
Valid for travel October 1, 2017 - November 18, 2017; Book by July 31, 2017; Subject to availability.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Tuscan or American breakfast daily, already included in rates - Breakfast for guests staying in Villa: pastry basket delivered every morning in Villa, or breakfast at the restaurant, upon reservation and availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For guests staying in Villa, 1 ready-to-eat dinner delivered in Villa on the arrival day
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi