Kiawah Island: Kids Triathlon
Attention Athletes: Develop your next Marathon or Half-Marathon partner, or the newest member of your Triathlon relay team!
Just off the South Carolina coast near Charleston, the gorgeous Kiawah Island is a hidden secret and has tons to do for all ages! Beautifully designed on the pristine shores, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort captures the spirit, history, and charm of southern hospitality. There are no shortages of things to do: from some of the most amazing golf and tennis in the world to biking, boating, surfing, and more. Even indoors, kids will be kept busy with activities from 'Tye-Dye' & 'Stuffed Animal Factory' crafts and even laser tag. For some family fun, you can all play Disc Golf at Night. And the list goes on...
Kiawah Island Golf Resort has a long-standing tradition of premier events and developing racers in the Lowcountry. The newest race to be added is a Kiawah Island Golf Resort Kids Triathlon, which will be held April 15th, 2017. Designed for all kids, ages 3-14, to be introduced to the sport of Triathlon, get exercise be successful, and most of all, have fun! Participants will swim in the heated Night Heron Park family pool, while the run and bike segments take place on the paths in and around Night Heron Park. The race will end with an epic rockin' Color Party at the finish line with DJ Trevor and some healthy snacks.
ITK BÉBÉS BENEFITS:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome amenity: full bottle sparkling wine from honor bar
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi